Wednesday, January 13, 2010

oouhhh my neck !!

today i woke up at the wrong side of my pillow.
yeah its pillow.. and not bed.
if you say - i woke up at the wrong side of the bed
its an idiomatic expression meaning that you had a bad mood today.
true, this is not an English - learning - blog.
but im telling you this so that you wont misunderstand between pillow and bed.
and now what am i saying? hehe
back to the topic
i woke up feeling terrible pain on my neck..
i strained from right under the ears to the shoulder.
and i definitely moved like a robot.
I cant laugh out loud. i had to sit straight and it really hurt my back.
well, i usually slouch. hehe.
nevertheless, i came across a story on the internet
that i would love to share with all of you cause it happened to make me smile
(i cant really laugh as i had mentioned above. wuwu)

hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

"
Two guys were in a bar, and they were both watching the television when the news came on. It showed a guy on a bridge who was about to jump, obviously suicidal. "I'll bet you $10 he'll jump," said the first guy. "Bet you $10 he won't," said the second guy.

Then, the guy on the television closed his eyes and threw himself off the bridge. The second guy hands the first guy the money.

"I can't take your money," said the first guy. "I cheated you. The same story was on the five o'clock news."
"No, no. Take it," said the second guy. "I saw the five o'clock news too. I just didn't think the guy was dumb enough to jump again!"


:) two dummy guys

0 comments: