Wednesday, January 27, 2010

moody plus gloomy

I'm depressed and am whining like gurls.
so if you ready to read this - please dont hate me.
or if u're the kind of person
that hate to mess your mind with other's problems - do ignore me.
thank you.

how can a tortoise fly up up into the sky
when he stuck with a very heavy shell on his back??
and that lil gurl with cute hat looked so confused.

ok to be frankly honest with yall. i always blog in English whenever my head feels like not in my skull.. In another easier way to describe - i'm not in the mood.
lil bit 'emo'. hate the word but i had to admit it this time.

Its raining cats and dogs outside. I lurve it !! rains meant a lot to me.
its time to cuddle with ur imaginary friend under ur blancket.
or staring through the window and thinking of 'someone' out of nowhere.
and 'that someone' would definitely not thinking about u cause 'that someone' is too busy with life's ahead.
but who cares?? its raining man.

it is ultimately funny how i have become comfortable with boredom. it is also very, very scary. the fact that i do nothing almost 24 hours per day, how i waste time so luxuriously these days.
it makes you feel really down, that's for sure.
certain days, i don't feel like getting out of my bed at all. i would just groan at the fact it was already around 8 in the morning. i wish i could sleep all day and laze around.
which is exactly what i do after that. how greedy. to wish for something that is already there. such gluttony.

I need to go out more - fresh air - work - meet people - actually talk to strangers or people other than my family. I am getting depressed by doing nothing.
Is that... *gasp* ... is that possible? *gloom*


oh ohh!!! I get it!! I've forgotten what i wanted to type out. but okay it's coming back to me.
I just missed my friends soo deeply.. Strange. I feel like I lost a part of me.. huu.

and now its time for me to salute u guys that have the patience to go through all my misery and things i'm crapping about..
forgive my grammar..or my vocab.
its really hard to put the right words on track when your brain is whining like small kids.

thanks for listening guys.
or shall i say reading ( ?? )
the picture speaks
"please knock me in the head to make me glee."

6 comments:

shafiq in da house said...

meh nak katok pala bagik naik benjol baru sedag diri

tulaa waktu aku nak bagik hang gembira.. dok juai mahai mahai.
kan dah frust menonggeng

haha. *jahat dak aku gelak*

aimanjafre said...

uit sapik.
url sappa ang guna neh??

bila masa aku frust??
perasannn!!!

Anonymous said...

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang mung sedeyh pasepa?
kami pown renduk andaaaaa
wuwu
renddukk nak gelak gulin2 ngan mung
=(

aimanjafre said...

tikapadeipak chinggu chinggu.
wa tabik spring sama lu sebab bejaya baca post yang paling boreng aku rasa..

hakhak

aku riiinnndduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ampa!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

zunika-rindu kwn yg mana mancis??maklum la..ramai sgt kwn..10-1..

aimanjafre said...

ahahaha
renduuu ang!!!!
you kamu hang awak!!

zuniiikkkk aku winduu ang!!
cepat balek cepat!!!