Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Kind of me..



I'm kind of a person that Smile when I’m sad,
Laugh to hide my broken heart and
Cry myself to bed when I’m depress...
I'm kind of person that tell people I’m fine...when I’m not..
I’m not hypocrite.. but I just hate people felt sorry for me and throw their sympathy.
I Despise those who tell they are sorry just because they had to say..not because of sincerity
I'm kind of a person that Believe in faith more than anything in the world
I'm Loyal to my love ones.. families.. friends..
I'm kind of a person that Put myself in others shoes to understand their feeling
I'm kind of a person that Hated war.. fighting.. violence..
I'm kind of a person that Read Mr.Jackel and Hyde more than 10 times..
deep inside me, I believe that every person in the world have their good n bad side..
I’m kind of a person that are very patient and try not to get angry easily
I Try my best to forget what the cruelest and meanest thing people had done to me.
I'm kind of a person that Block my mind over the saddest and worst part of my life..
I would Never brought up anything that would hurt my family.
I'm kind of a person that Envy peoples achievement and try my best to beat them
I'm kind of a person that Ponder my future before I went to bed
and when I woke up in the morning I'm trying to be a better person than I was..
I'm kind of a person that believe in second chances and that everybody got their chance to prove something
I'm kind of person that Murmur to myself when I’m not satisfied with anything
and I’m not that speak out loud when I disagree...
I'm kind of person that easily trust people
and got melt down with the word ‘PLEASE’


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes2!! akhirnya aku to kelemahan emang... emang!!! belanja aku pizza!! plzzzz... huhuhu