Sunday, November 30, 2008

love this tagged

A Tagged from a friend..
The rules are - do not read other questions unless you answer the first one
still people love to break rules..
enjoy..

a. List your 10 best friends
1. Tika Ahmad
2. Syaziz
3. Izzat
4. Hayat
5. Tika Padelto
6. Fitri
7. Maya
8. Iman
9. Pewes
10. Fadzil

b. who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
if i ask her, the answer would definitely be her oppa!!

c. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
male and we called him Bapak

d. If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
wahh!! why not..both are good people

e. How about no. 5 and 8?
no 5 always make me happy and no 8 cares about me more than anything in the world..I luv them both

f. What is no. 1 studying about?
ACCA ...and she can be rich in the future!! jgn lopa aku pling pling

g. Is no. 4 single?
She has no kembar..so I consider she's single

h. Say something about no. 6
he would be the first male friend i would share my problems with..

i. Do you love no. 9 ?
I love her sooo double triple infinity much!!!

j. Who do you worship most?
no 1 until 10 !!! cant imagine my life without any of them..

p/s - Fahmi, syerah, kerol, syafiq, Dayah, Nik.... if only they gave me more numbers..your name would definitely be up there..dont get upset heeee

0 comments: