Friday, August 1, 2008

Friendship Day...


Friends18.com Orkut MySpace Hi5 Scrap Images
Friends18.com Best Friends Comments



Happy Friendship day to all my friends..

Tribute to the special ones..



10 minus 1 femily- they care about me , trying to help me and love me more than anyone did + they always be around me when my life is empty + they are totally abnormal!!




Iman a.k.a Man Man nombok 2 - she's very supportive + always there when i need her + have the same piece of mind like mine + efficient + crazy plus gegey n gedix *hakhak* + teman ngumpat ngee.. + i love her!!




fadzil and pirdot
- only 2 heroes in class + sporting!! + boleh ajak ngumpat walopon depa diam tapi mengangguk hakhak + study partner yg very efficient..







PBI Gulzz - crazy tahap cipang!! + always bising sampai cekgu marah + sumtimes lazy sumtimes telebey rajing!! + always have ideas to talk about + very the very open minded untill sumtimes a lil bit out minded + my life would be empty without them..



Love U guys soo damn much!!
Happy friendship Day!!!

0 comments: