Friday, June 27, 2008

Hardly being MYSELF

I hadn't been myself lately.. Every morning I wake up thinking of the the buku sejarah which i haven't finish read.. Everyday of my life I kept on thinking about the STPM and what would i do to face it. I don't want to make the same mistake i did when i was in form5. I laugh too much..I play in class..I put less effort in studying..and at the end of the day i end up depress, crying myself to bed watching my closes friends achieved their glory..

Today I'm more depress than i was before. I don't laugh anymore.I don't play. I pushed myself too hard until i kept on thinking about giving up. I came back to school hoping to become a better person than i was.But i afraid..to achieve my 'goal' will turn me into a dull person..

p/s: maybe a long drive can cheer me up..

2 comments:

atiq lee said...

bergumbiralah anda dgn buku sejarah..
isk3.. :P

aimanjafre said...

dah telebey gumbira dah hakhak