Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Kuasa ALLAH..




I witness the perfect view when i was in Pantai Batu Feringgi last week.. The scenery was spectacular. I stood there all evening and stared at the sun as it set. Never in my lifetime i felt like what i felt on that day. I was stunt by the beauty of nature..

Deep in my heart, I suddenly realized..how much time I had wasted worrying about the devil of the world..without noticing that there are always the other side of our life that we had never known.

Apabila kamu melihat sesuatu yang indah maka ucapkanlah SUBHANALLAH
Apabila kamu menyedari kebesaran Allah maka ucapkanlah ALHAMDULILLAH





The sea was crystal-cleared waters teeming with colourful corals and marine fishes. The sands are acceptably powdery and soft with visibly, no trash being thrown around. ok maybe i am a lil bit exaggerating.. but believe me if you witness the majestic view yourself,you would be amazed.



perfect sunset..


perfect capture..


looking forward to be there some other time.. really gave me such a peaceful mind and thought.


0 comments: